senyum pahit


What’s wrong? Since when?
Is this the beginning of the end
For what’s felt like a long dream?
Dark and deep
I was lost at the ends of a world
Filled with sadness
It was too good to be true
From now on
All the memories you left me
Tie together my loose heart
With love
Always

“I love you”
You taught me the meaning of the words
The image of you smiling
Just the way you are
Will remain silently
Deep within my eyes forever
Why? Was it because of that time?
We passed each other by little by little
Can we ever go back to that day?
Difficult and painful
Does the sadness that you’ll never know
Have to hurt this much?

“I love you”
You taught me the meaning of the words
The image of you smiling
Just the way you are
Will remain gently
Deep within my eyes forever

‘Cause I don’t have clue what to say.
Thinking about the world and how I changed
When I turn to face you
It feels like I’m melting into you

All alone, who am I?
Hit a wall, won’t stop me!
Someday we’ll be as one, so I’ll never…
I’ll never forget the days when I believed
No matter how much time passes by
Someday I’ll awaken from this long dream…

“I love you”
Oh!wish that I was strong.
Yeah I wish that I was strong.
You got it! You got it! Don’t lose it!
The walls are caving in.
I’ll try to keep you strong.
‘Cause the world is moving on…


" i've been loved by others that many...but i've never been that loving person as such...i've been rather look hard, hurting others...but to know, i am indeed fragile and hurted deep inside... "


how can i leave the memory behind? how can i?


till then, assalamu'alaikum and have a nice day

Comments

  1. Memories exist to be cherished, to be a reminder of past happiness & past sadness. It exist so that we can learn from our mistakes & improve ourselves. It also exist to motivate us to reach higher pedestals.

    Do not punish memories for what it is & never let the memories punish you until you submitted to it.

    Live with your memories and let it push you forward. Use it as a tool to help you grow, to help you mature & to help you become a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been standing like strong here because of my memories...pain taught me on how to find a cure...cliff taught me on how to jump over...and tears had taught me on how to build the walls...

    if those are named as punishment, i'd be really glad....mybe my own words can tell:

    " leave the past but don't ever neglecting the value it teaches you, and live the present as it will give you another uncertainty value in the future..."

    -fydh-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment