if the time can be backdated, can i choose?


i wish i didn't meet them...

i wish i'd not attached to them...

i'd wish that my heart is strong enough to live on my own...

i'm tired

living with them...

i've been positive, quite time enough, but it seems disgorging me bad things, bad thoughts...

living with them, who i can say close maybe, seems keeping me distance

i'm losing my trust upon them...

i'm losing the hope upon them...

they are losing me, my trust eventually...

they are losing the hope i planted before...

they are losing this feel, things won't be the same...


* * *

for the hearts that having me in it, i'll try, i shall live those blissfully...

those who giving me advices when i'm in need, making jokes when i'm wilting, and support me when i'm fainting...

are them that i'll shall acknowledge...

thanks to all of you...the brothers, the sisters...

i can be humble enough with you guys, and you guys can still willingly be on the side of me...

i've been fooling around, and you guys accepted the fools of me, sincerely...

so i don't think i'll take those for granted...


* * *

THANKS

abang iznoor, abang mat, mat keng, buncho, abang bob, chip, chan, gau, and all of...

THE NYAHs

kak yien, kak lynn, kak zaeen, nora, timah, and all of...

THE AYAMs




" kita ada cara kita ..."






Comments