it's been awhile



hey.

it's already past a year since my last update.

lots of people got mad bila tengok aku dah tak update entry since then. hahaha.

i am sincerely apologizing to you all lah.

sengaja sebenarnya. 

so, this is me, again.

setahun ini, i've been in a good shape. living my life happily, with the love I currently having in my life (finally!), got stable with problems and challenges (though somehow ada lagi bad habits susah nak dikikis; but i'm working on it), with good people. all around.

i like my life now. 

humble, usual, steady, juct cool.

kena mengaku, kadang kadang (most of the time sebenarnya) aku still clinging with past memories of Perlis, Arau, diploma years, MPP Komander DIS SRN things..

..but yeah, I moved on.

looking forward for the future challenges. things getting hard by day, i'm walking on being the grown ups. 

and since aku dah ada hatimanis yang sekarang menyinari hari hari yang indah dan malam malam yang tenang, i'm a bit more focus of what i want for my future.

for our future.

just, can i asked for one favors  from you guys?

keep on praying for me in your du'a, okay?

i'd be grateful and thankful for your remembrance and good thoughts of me.

this'll not be the end of my blogs though. i'll be updating it, but maybe tak sekerap dulu. 

got lots of story to share after all.

so, keep in touch people, and live your life! :)



till then, assalamu'alaikum, and have a bright days onwards.





:)



Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum. Glad to find that you're in good shape. Be well senior. Kenduri jangan lupe jemput. Haha. May ALLAH bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment